HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Share | 

Issue 2 and 3 are out - 4 soon to be released.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kerry Kistler
Admin

PostSubject: Issue 2 and 3 are out - 4 soon to be released.   Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:09 am

Hi gang,
Been so busy working on the magazine that I forgot to post updates here. Although the forum is not getting much traffic these days. Only one person stopped by in January. Lots of people have read posts but not many people make posts.

Anyway, the Spring 2012 issue should be out before March. Stop by ChalkIllustrated.com and subscribe for free if you haven't yet already.

Best,
Kerry

www.ChalkIllustrated.com | www.GoldenChalkClassics.blogspot.com | www.ChalkedAndAmazed.com

Back to top Go down
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Issue 2 and 3 are out - 4 soon to be released.   Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:13 pm

Kerry, I just want you to know how much I appreciate the Chalk Illustrated Ezine. I think that it is great. It is very well done and has a lot of helpful information. Thanks for all you do! Jay
Back to top Go down
Kerry Kistler
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue 2 and 3 are out - 4 soon to be released.   Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:14 am

Thanks Jay! For those who may not have seen the Spring 2012 issue, you may browse it here:

http://issuu.com/chalkillustrated/docs/chalk_illustrated_004_spring_2012_press_quality?mode=window&backgroundColor=%23222222

Best,
Kerry

www.ChalkIllustrated.com | www.GoldenChalkClassics.blogspot.com | www.ChalkedAndAmazed.com

Back to top Go down

Issue 2 and 3 are out - 4 soon to be released.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1